I’m an Illustrator and Graphic Designer currently residing in the suburbs of Chicago, IL.
A visual artist by nature, and a geek at heart my professional home is in the games industry.
I currently work as a UI/UX Artist at High Voltage Software, where I’ve been designing and animating user interfaces for home consoles and mobile devices since 2009.
During my time at High Voltage I’ve had the privilege of developing titles for Sega, Nintendo, Konami, Nickelodeon, Marvel, and Volition.
- Saints Row 4 – XBOX 360, PS3, PC
- Saints Row 4: Enter the Dominatrix DLC – XBOX 360, PS3, PC
- Zone of the Enders: HD Collection – XBOX 360, PS3
- Conduit 2 – Nintendo Wii
- Captain America: Super Soldier – Nintendo Wii
- Victorious: Taking the Lead – Nintendo Wii
- Victorious: Time to Shine – XBOX 360
- Tournament of Legends – Nintendo Wii
In 2008 I earned a BFA in Illustration at Columbia College in Chicago, augmenting my studies with a semester in Florence Italy and drawing and animation courses at the Art Institute of Chicago.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Presidential Scholarship – Columbia College Chicago
Illustration Contest – Sonic & the Black Knight – Nintendo Wii